We Hutatma Sahakari Bank Ltd., Walwa offer Core Banking Service. Core banking is a banking service provided by a group of networked bank branches where customers may access their bank account and perform basic transactions from any of the member branch offices.
Core banking is often associated with retail banking and many banks treat the retail customers as their core banking customers. Businesses are usually managed via the corporate banking division of the institution. Core banking covers basic depositing and lending of money.
Core banking functions will include transaction accounts, loans, mortgages and payments. Banks make these services available across multiple channels like automated teller machines, Internet banking, mobile banking and branches.
Banking software and network technology allow a bank to centralise its record keeping and allow access from any location.
Advantages of Core Banking
- Limited Professional Manpower to be utilized more effectively.
- Customer can have anywhere, more convenient and easier banking.
- ATM, Interest Banking, Mobile Banking, Payment Gateways etc. are available.
- More strong and economical way of management information system.
- Reduction in branch manpower.
- Additional manpower can be available for marketing, recovery and personalized banking.
- Instant information available for decision support.
- Quick and accurate implementation of policies.
- Improved Recovery Process causing reduction on recovery costs, NPA provisions.
- Innovative, redefined or improved processes i.e. Inter Branch Reconciliation causing reduction in manpower at Head Office.
- Reduction in software maintenance at branch and Head office.
- Centralized printing and backup resulting in reduction in capital and revenue expenditure on printing and backup devices and media at branches.
- Electronic Transactions with other Financial Institutions.
- Increased speed in working resulting in more business opportunities and reduction in penalties and legal expenses.